Welcome To Your Home Away From Home
Bubbles Dive Resort is not just for divers, it is a place for nature lovers. A typical day at Bubbles is sun bathing, snorkeling at the house reef with black tip sharks and turtles, diving, or just hanging on the hammock and finishing your favourite book. Enjoy the starry sky at night, looking for fire flies by the creek, forgetting about the hustle and bustle of city life.
Bubbles is an eco-friendly resort. We took a pledge to create as low an impact as possible to the environment. We are doing the following to help the environment:
- Providing free drinking water refill service to reduce plastic disposal
- No beach front rooms to preserve the shore line by minimizing development on the beach.
- Separating our trash for recycling.
- Using proper sewage system, not straight to the sea.
- Using biodegradable cleaning products and not using bleach to clean.
- Towels and Linen re-use system, changing towels and linen only upon guest request, and for long term stay guest every alternate day.
- Carry-in carry-out system where all guests are advised to carry back their trash during outing or excursion.
- Conducting nightly talks to all resort guests on conservation topics
Conducting conservation events and project.
- All snorkeling/ diving activities are guided to provide tips to reduce damage to the environment.
If that sounds like your ideal getaway, find out how to get to us!